cheryl

16 years 1 month ago #14371 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic cheryl
Cheryl,
We all have our own way of helping, your way is just as supportive as your sisters, it takes a combination of all to be there when a loved one is in a health situation. You were there for her, I am sure it was very important to your mom. Never doubt your capablility, holding her hand , being there is most supportive. I am sorry for your loss , the hole you feel will fill memories of her in time, but you will always be sad she is gone..much love to you, Ginger Beane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #14333 by mssmr
Replied by mssmr on topic cheryl
Cheryl (and Sam) I want to send my condolences on the death of your beloved Mother.
Do I recall correctly that her name was Debbie and she was just 49? I am so sorry for your loss. I, too, lost my mother to cancer (lung). Now, I'm fighting metastatic
bladder cancer. My heart goes out to you -- Susan (mssmr)

16 years 1 month ago #14325 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic cheryl
Cheryl,

Don't feel guilty about handling it differently than your sister or any other family member. Families are amazing...there are jobs for everyone...Holding hands is a great one...

Your family is in my thoughts,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

16 years 1 month ago #14324 by cheryls
cheryl was created by cheryls
hi everyone! ive been browsing this site 4 a couple days now! my sister is sam77th! she told me to come to this site, that it might help me! my sister was the one who knew more of the medical things that was going on with my mother, me i just wanted to hold my moms hand and be there 4 her! i guess i just dident want to know what was really happening! i now feel guilty 4 not knowing exactly what was happening! so if there r family member in any one elses lives who are not up to date on the technicalities of what is happening, that doesnt mean they dont care! they just want to spend all there time trying to be there! i loved my mother and my life will never be whole again!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne