Tell me to chill out

16 years 2 months ago #13475 by mssmr
Replied by mssmr on topic Tell me to chill out
Julieann -- One hard thing about there being a family member with cancer is that it is difficult to discern whether symptoms represent something to do with the cancer or miscellaneous ailments (either minor or less so). My thought is that it seems reasonable to get a severe headache with chills checked out. I know that can be
scary and sometimes inconvenient. I did go to the emergency room at 2 AM with chest pains once in the past month -- to rule out a heart attack. We did rule that out and I've been fortunate that the symptoms have not recurred. Of course, it is
up to your mama what she wants to do and I am not a doctor or anyone who can give another person medical help.

I do feel your concern and know you love your mama a lot from all you've told us.
Please keep in touch with us.

Susan (mssmr)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #13472 by julieann
Tell me to chill out was created by julieann
This morning, Mama went to church and she teaches a class. She was out of sorts, stumbling over her words etc. She never mentioned feeling bad but came home and went to bed. She said she had a horrible headache. We were having my nephew's bday party at her house today and she insisted we still all came . She stayed in bed all day which is not like her. Now, I know that everytime she has a headache, we can't flip out. It is just odd. She did not have fever but can't get warm. Her blood pressure is fine. Now....tell me to chill out!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne