Had a shot today OMG!

16 years 3 weeks ago #15359 by mikeg
Replied by mikeg on topic Had a shot today OMG!
So you think I should try it again? ;)

How much pain would you put up with for good sex?

Mike

Michael
Age 58
Stage T2-T3, muscle invasive
Married to Eileen
2 sons, ages 20 and 23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 3 weeks ago #15353 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Had a shot today OMG!
Guess it was worth a SHOT lol Cheers, Joe ;)

16 years 3 weeks ago #15352 by joeburg55
Replied by joeburg55 on topic Had a shot today OMG!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH< AND THATS ALL IM GOING TO SAY ABOUT THAT. (Forest Gump)
Joeburg55

16 years 3 weeks ago #15336 by timb
Replied by timb on topic Had a shot today OMG!
my doc started me on the lowest dose and it was enough. Im not sure it was a good idea to start on 10. always best with new meds to start with the smallest and work up. IMHO. hopefully you'll find a dose that works for you and it'll change your life for the better.

t

16 years 3 weeks ago #15317 by mikeg
Had a shot today OMG! was created by mikeg
I hope this infomation helps everyone who is thinking about this method.

I tried the shot (caverject) in my penis today to try to improve my functioning which was ok but not like before.

So first you have to inject yourself (at the doctors office with his instruction)...took a few seconds to get up my nerve, but actually wasn't too bad. It starts to work in about 10 minutes, excited or not. I used the setting of 10. There is a 5, 10 , 20 setting. Drove right home and the erection was very strong, too strong actually (very sensitive). I complete the deed!

The erection doesn't fade! It's funny at first and then bothersome, and finally painful after 3 hours! I call the doc, and head to the ER. Don't you know it but as soon as I get to the ER it starts to recede. Argh! The urologist looks at it and says, maybe I had too strong a dose...duh! He remarks, I guess you have good blood flow and says I'll be all right and it will contiune to fade for a few hours and take some Tylenol. My wife's laughing the whole time. I don't blame her, but don't feel like laughing myself. It is funny, and I just shake my head..one more crazy experience, as if the RC, chemo wasn't enough. Stick a needle in my dick and get a 3 hour erection..Yikes.

You got to keep a sense of humor about this stuff or you go nuts. So that comercial is not kidding, priapism is not fun and is real. I suggest that everyone try a low dose first if you have any functioning at all!

Mike

Michael
Age 58
Stage T2-T3, muscle invasive
Married to Eileen
2 sons, ages 20 and 23

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne