Off to Boston

13 years 1 week ago #37333 by Lynda
Replied by Lynda on topic Off to Boston
All the best to you Cynthia!! You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Lynda

Lynda

3 years UTIs
Indiana Pouch - July 2010
Pulmonary Met. - May 2011
Chemo started June 2011

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #37326 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic Off to Boston
Cynthia,

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

Anita & Doug

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

13 years 2 weeks ago #37324 by mamatrausch
Replied by mamatrausch on topic Off to Boston
Cynthia
Thinking of you!!! Safe travels to Boston and nothing but positive news. I just Recieved my first 6 month scans and results "all clear" what a relief!! I do have a large lymphocele and some moderate hydronephrosis and ureter swelling but we will watch. I thank you for all your suport and info you have given me during the last 6 months. Many prayers are going your way.
Julie

T1/G3-CIS 10-01-2010
10-27-2010-Indiana Pouch

13 years 2 weeks ago #37323 by Cynthia
Off to Boston was created by Cynthia
I am off to Boston for my check up. We have arrived to the place that with one kidney left that every two months someone needs to monitor the situation with my finicky ureter. This time it is with my Oncologist. On August 6th 2004 I was told I had bladder cancer. A lot of people ask if we ever get to the point that check ups don't scare us half to death and the answer is for me it took a long time but it does get better. Now it is just habit getting ready packing the car but I will sleep well tonight and look forward to seeing people I don't see often and enjoy. When this is all new you can't imagine getting back to normal but we do, time is our friend.

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne