New BC Website

15 years 4 months ago #22850 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic New BC Website
Thanks Melodie........
Hal sends his love to Rosebud:laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #22848 by balihigh
Replied by balihigh on topic New BC Website
I certainly enjoyed your new website. I hope it gets the attention it deserves. Someone who is newly diagnosed will especially appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time and effort to create it.
Nancy

female 60
1/08 dx 4 tumors TURB
T1 G3
12 BCG + interferon
5/08 another tumor/TURB
9/08 RC illieal conduit

15 years 4 months ago #22847 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic New BC Website
Melodie,

I am so impressed - beautiful, helpful and comforting website :) Really well done and the pictures are cool :)Your willingness to share the ups and downs of your journey felt like a hug :) God Bless, Holly

15 years 4 months ago #22846 by Melodie
New BC Website was created by Melodie
Hi all,

Early on during my treatment for BC I told Wendy that it was really important to me to be able to give something back...a number of wonderful individuals on the forum here, esp. Pat, Holly and Wendy were my emotional coaches...and I know that somehow, I want to be the same to others...was going to write a book when a friend insisted that I instead, get on the Internet...so here follows the address for my new website...meager but heartfelt...written from my personal point of view and targeted (I think) more towards women.

www.bladdercancerwarrior.com

Hope to do more in the way of educating others....but this is a start.

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne