Help - Really Need Some Advice Please?

15 years 10 months ago #17536 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Help - Really Need Some Advice Please?
SallyUK,

I don't know much about how long it takes to wake up after the surgery...See if you can get in touch with some of her medical personnel to get answers...

I will be praying for her,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #17535 by SallyUK
Replied by SallyUK on topic Help - Really Need Some Advice Please?
Sorry I should explain, I live about 400 miles away from where the rest of my family are and she was taken in for a bladder cancer operation.

A cystectomy I believe it's called.

I don't have much info at all other than what her daughter has been telling me, so haven't been able to speak to Drs or nurses at all.

Sally

15 years 10 months ago #17534 by SallyUK
Hello Everyone

Just found this forum so please excuse me if I've posted in the wrong place.

My sister was admitted to hospital on Tuesday of this week and was operated on yesterday. She had her operation and was brought out of theatre at 2pm. However, at 9pm last night, she still hadn't came round.

My niece rang me this morning to say the hospital had called her in as they were worried about my sister's condition. She's just rang again now to say they've gravely concerned and that they have taken another blood test and will check to see how that is in two hours. Apparently they had to give her a sodium solution as she keeps on shaking and still hasn't came round since yesterday?

Can anyone offer any info at all please?

Sally

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne