Bag people---any ideas on swimming garb, to cover the bag

16 years 1 month ago #14426 by Alanna
Hi there
my nephew has a bag and my sister got him a swimsuit from a site called
weir comfees. They make all sorts of things for people with ostomies and it was good, they make things with an inner ostomy pocket. Maybe if you did not have time to order something you could see the design and make it yourself.
If you google weir comfees it should take you to a link for the site.
have a great trip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #14425 by Gene Beane
Well, we have 20 inches of snow here in Cleveland. So March 27 we are off to Arizona for 12 days. I have been thinking of how we can cover Gene's bag without his wearing a shirt. He is part Indian and tans very nice, I would like to give him an option of no shirt so he feels normal. So thats the delemma!!!
Gene is working a 40 hour week now, his boss asked him and yesterday was the first day, I told him any sign of over tiredness and he's home again and back to 3 days. Its an icky time of year so he likes the guys and the company. March 17th we have a full day at the Cleveland Clinic, CAT SCANS, ETC. then see Dr. Campbell.
I so pray for all good news!!
We will be meeting up with Margot and Harry in Sottsdale, Peter K, and in Tucson we will see Dick and Julie. I am very excited!! I am looking forward to see Gene have a relaxing time in the sun, we don't get much of that here. My father lived in Tucson so the closer I get to the mountains the more I remember how he loved it there, spiritually I feel him close to me as well..
Back to the swimming,,,,any ideas????
Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne