Almost 6 weeks post op update

16 years 2 months ago #13112 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Almost 6 weeks post op update
Don,

I am glad you are doing so well. The other way to beat cancer is to enjoy life! Have a great trip!

Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #13111 by skypilot
Almost 6 weeks post op update was created by skypilot
:) I went to see my doctors yesterday, They are pleased with my progress. I do not have to go back for 3 months. How cool is that? WE are going to LA on Thursday and then on a cruise with our granddaugter 7 years old and our oldest daughter. I am leaving cancer behind as they say good redence to that. I still were a pad when I leave the house. I also use a crip pad at night and get up every 3 hours. No accidents in two weeks. I drink so much fluid now. They say this is good but I have to get up 2 times in the night. But that nothing new when I had the other blader had to do taht for half the urine.I am also happy with the way things are going. I am so glad I went for the RC in time. My quality of life is much nicer than cistos and treatments. Thanks again to those that have guided me alomg the way. And as always I am here if someone needs help or just needs to talk. I will be out of the loop for the trip. Don

Hanging in there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne