Surgilube by Triad recalled + Alcohol wipes

13 years 3 months ago #36320 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Surgilube by Triad recalled + Alcohol wipes
Both Savage and Fougera are ok.
pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #36306 by mamatrausch
Replied by mamatrausch on topic Surgilube by Triad recalled + Alcohol wipes
Pat where are those numbers located on the tubes? and boxes? I could find lot numbers (277D) I have two boxes of surgilube one is made by Fougera, and one by Savage both are a division of Nycomed US inc
Thanks julie

T1/G3-CIS 10-01-2010
10-27-2010-Indiana Pouch

13 years 3 months ago #36305 by Gracie
Replied by Gracie on topic Surgilube by Triad recalled + Alcohol wipes
Hi Pat!

As always - thank you for watching out for us!

I checked my surgilube packet - I get the 3 gram packets. The manufacturer is Savage Laboratories in Melville, New York.

I called them just for a sanity check and they said there are no problems with these. The recall (as you stated) was limited to Triad.

Just for grins, I asked where they produced these packets - he said the East coast - of the good old US of A!

Hugs,

Gracie

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #36291 by Patricia
Surgilube 4 oz. Tubes - Case of 12Surgilube Packets - Box of 144 ... CCLUT4 and CCLUT412) was recalled by the manufacturer on December 22, 2010 by the FDA. This recall extends to all tubes and packets of Triad Sterile Lubricating Jelly
Also..and alchohol packets by Triad are contaminated with bacteria.........oh joy. as i'm looking at one the hospital send home with me.."made in China"..........
pat
Alcohol wipes recall also under other names
www.bioportfolio.com/news/article/374620/Triad-Group-Issues-A-Voluntary-Nationwide-Recall-Of-All-Lots-Of-Alcohol.html

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne