Pelvic/pubic pain

8 months 2 weeks ago #61943 by Krish1983
Replied by Krish1983 on topic Pelvic/pubic pain
Hi Friend,

I had Ta - low grade bladder cancer 3 moths back. Cystoscopy and TURB done and all cleared.

I have pelvic pain for last 1 month, went to doc.
Had 2nd Cystoscopy - nothing is found.

Doctor told the pain is not related to cancer. Told to check with Gastroentologist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 4 days ago #61871 by bokomoko
Pelvic/pubic pain was created by bokomoko
Hi, male 44
I had some scrotum/penis pain problems last year, but no pain seemingly related to the bladder. All external lab urine tests have been clear though. I had microhematuria once in the ER, and a second ER time combined with proteinurea. Saw two urologists, but they said it was nothing (no cyto).
This March I started getting stomach troubles and got put on PPI. Xray and ultrasound were clear, as was blood. I also had some very minor groin pain that spread to the pubic area, and got rally painful quite suddenly about three weeks ago. The pain "peaked" and then got better but it felt like something inflammation-like had spread to the lower stomach. I went to my GP and he ordered a bunch of tests, which I am now super anxious getting the results from. Both stomach and pubic pain are better, but not fully well.
I'm just very scared they'll find something bad and advanced, and I know that the only thing I can do is to wait. Having health anxity, I've read a lot and would be fine with losing my bladder but not just dying. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne