The best of times and the worst of times

6 years 9 months ago #53733 by GKLINE
Well
I was going to post an uplifting message for all of you on this forum that proves that life goes on after Cancer.
And ...... It does. I have been living my life cancer free for 9 years now. I had my bladder removed 9 years ago and
I have been living my new normal life.
Last week I had my annual physical and they performed the routine urine test and noted blood in there. They sent it out for analysis. The results would take 3 working days.
I left for the SCCA Majors Race in Thompson CT for 3 days. I have never won a National Roadrace on this big a stage before. I have come close, but never won. On this weekend we changed all that. On Saturday we finished second..... Not bad.... but not a win.
On Sunday....... HOT Sunday..... HARD Racing Sunday...... WE WON!!!!! This was a very proud moment indeed !

First thing on Monday, my phone rang. "This is the Dr's office. Your test came back Positive for blood. And it came back Positive for Cancer cells."
Now that it's been a day to calm down and refocus on the problem at hand.... I am wondering if someone knows what my next step should be. I have a neo bladder and wondering what could be the cause of this. I have no Prostrate anymore so that can't be the issue. Hmmmmmmmm.
I have called my urologist and he has not gotten back to me yet. And now I am doing what I have always coached all of you to do ....... Take a BIG Breath and try to calm down.
Uh Yeah....... It's not working.
So my journey begins again.

Crap on a Crap Cracker!

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]
The following user(s) said Thank You: lotech35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne