husband

15 years 2 months ago #24086 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic husband
I hope the weather was OK for skiing today, Rocky. We warmed up quite a bit here in Iowa, so the ice is actually melting.

Enjoy the fresh air.

Stephany in Iowa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #24078 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic husband
Rocky,

Ski, get away from it all. I know there is no sense in us saying don't worry till you have to. I wish you did not have to worry about this on top of everything else. You are in my prayers.

Charlotte

15 years 2 months ago #24075 by Rockyiss
husband was created by Rockyiss
Hi guys, We went to see my hubbys onc today and to get blood work.He is in remission for non hodgkins diffuse large b cell type. Well today it is showing his white counts are down and so is some of the other bloodwork low. So now some more blood test and a muga scan for his heart. Hopefully he is just low on vitamins, like b 12. The thought of him coming out of remission is scary, because then it is straight to a stem cell transplant. I know we are strong enough to wrap our heads around anything but this ontop of the house fire and my brother dying is just alittle heavy.
I have been helping at the house all week tearing stuff down and cleaning it all up so I am just tired. I think I will take tomorrow morning off and ski if it isn't to cold. This morning it was below 0. brrrrr
As my sister in law said; it is what it is. Life goes on. Love from Rocky

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne