Wedding!

15 years 5 months ago #22531 by Mel09
Replied by Mel09 on topic Wedding!
Thank you so much for thinking of us! It really means more than you know. It was an amazing day and I will definitely be sharing photos soon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #22528 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Wedding!
Congrats Mel......how wonderful your Dad was there for that very special moment. Pat

15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #22526 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Wedding!
Congratulations to you and your new husband! You were in my thoughts this last weekend and I am delighted that you and your father had that special time together. Your web family will be looking forward to you posting wedding pictures in chit chat soon!

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

15 years 5 months ago #22525 by SandyMc
Replied by SandyMc on topic Wedding!
Mel - I can't tell you how many times I thought about you this weekend! I am sooooooo glad it worked out and your Dad was there with you on such a very important day!! You're a wonderful daughter who will forever remember a very special day.......

15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #22521 by Mel09
Wedding! was created by Mel09
Hello everyone! I am SOOOO happy to report that my father was able to attend my wedding on Saturday!!! He even made it till almost the very end! It was very emotional for all, but it really made my night. We were not able to do the traditional dance, but I had the DJ play "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts and I went and sat next to him. There was not a dry eye in the place! I really feel that my prayers were answered, even if only for one special night.

xoxoxo
Melissa

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne