Grateful

15 years 6 months ago #21825 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic Grateful
I was thinking about you all day as I went about my errands. I am so glad to hear that you have one less thing to worry about.

And I hope you enjoyed your outing to Joe's, and that you had time to enjoy the meal and the atmosphere.

Stephany in Iowa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #21824 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Grateful
Thank you so much for sending me to bed with a big smile. Happy first date day!

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

15 years 6 months ago #21823 by jerrysgirl
Replied by jerrysgirl on topic Grateful
Julie,
What absolutely glorious news! What a wonderful reason to celebrate! I am so very, very happy for you! Actually, sounds like today has a double reason for you to celebrate...blind date and all! Wish you could see the smile on my face as I read your post...but guessing yours is even bigger!
-Traci

15 years 6 months ago #21822 by Julie
Grateful was created by Julie
The clinic phoned late this afternoon with the results of my biopsy Wednesday. The news is good. No sign of malignancy it is fibrocystic changes and nothing more. So I have the all clear.

Dick actually got the word first as they phoned the house while I was at the bank. He gave them my cell phone number so I was standing in line when I received the phone call. I came home and went in the bedroom first thing to tell him and found out he already knew.

He has spent all day in bed so he can go out to dinner tonight. We are going with our friends to Joe's Crab Shack. Dick's choice of where he wants to go. We met 50 years ago today on a blind date.
Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne