been awhile

15 years 8 months ago #20612 by Clara
Replied by Clara on topic been awhile
Julieanne,
Sometimes I just read and do not post.

I know it is hard to see both parents not doing well. Thank God they have you there for them.

Pop in more often and let us know what is going on.

Clara

Caretaker of husband, Bob.
Stage IV
Diagnosed Jan, 2007

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #20610 by ginger
Replied by ginger on topic been awhile
Hi Julianne,

Yeah its been a while, in a way thats good news.. thats means your doing okay I suspect. I am sure your back to school by now. Here in Ohio it starts Monday. I think your dad is just feeling his age right now. Sneaking a little nap here and there. keep an eye out. Nice to hear from you. All is well here, Gene goes for his one year soon, in Sept. Take care, missed ya. Ginger

15 years 8 months ago #20608 by julieanne
been awhile was created by julieanne
Hello friends! I haven't posted much lately. I'm really not sure why. Nothing has really changed in my world. I talked with Daddy for awhile last night and he is so worried about Mama. So am I, but I am also very worried about him. He says she is doing too much and getting too tired. He also said that she is VERY irritable. I have seen that first hand as well. That makes me wonder if something is bothering her and she isn't saying. Daddy is in bad shape himself. I came home today and he was in my driveway on his Gator sound asleep. He does that all the time. What if it happens on the road where he shouldn't be driving that Gator anyway? I feel helpless when I look at them knowing that neither of them are well and there is nothing I can do about it.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne