last chemo

15 years 10 months ago #18339 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic last chemo
Hi guys, Thanks for your words of cheer. I hope all is well with you guys.
We saw the chemo Dr. today and now he has to get a ct scan in three months and see her on Sept 19. Until then just get his blood thinners checked, (from the blood clots he had in March ) She told us to just go and live, I told her we do that everyday because our lives are in Gods hands.
Susan I pray your "stuff' hasn't been to bad. Thank you for writing to me.
Ginger anyplace you can hike is a good place in my book. My friends think I am crazy because alot of times when we are riding I get off and lead my horse for several miles.
Well now I can set up my own scope now that I got my hubby taken care of, but I am so sick of Drs. I Do Not want to go myself. Nut I will. with prayers for all , Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #18225 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic last chemo
Rocky,
I know how you feel, you want to go do stuff but when your gone you worry about them.. for me its golf,, I live in Ohio and we only have the metro parks to hike in, and I do that. Gene wants no part of hiking. So we will just go to Veags instead, All I asked Gene's surgeon was when will we be able to travel again and have sex. My kids, 40 and 36 kept saying "" MOMMMM" I said its a fair question, I guess they don;t think were capable, there wrong...take care Rocky, I think about you often Ginger

15 years 10 months ago #18218 by mssmr
Replied by mssmr on topic last chemo
Oh, Rocky -- What twists and turns. I've been meaning to reply about this
confusing ending to chemo for your husband for a couple of days but my own stuff impinged. I hope you are becoming comfortable with the resolution (most recent).

In support -- Susan

15 years 10 months ago #18069 by Rockyiss
Hi Ginger, 41 years thats great! I have a relative that just dumped his 5th wife for a new girlfriend, kinda makes ya wonder what he is looking for.
you said about hiking do you do much? Since my husband got sick I havn't been able to. I did get to ride my horse over the weekend with some friends for alittle while. My hubby was resting and told me to take the time and go. It was nice but I worried about him so I came back. Rocky

15 years 10 months ago #18017 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic last chemo
Rocky,
I am happy you have some things resolved. Now for you, take it easy and let us know how your tests come out....this is a tough road for all who experience Bladder cancer, one day you are great and 2 months later B/C..ITS SUCH A SHOCK TO ONES FAMILY, Gene and I have been married 41 years, its a tough part of life and on ones relationship, my thoughts are to press forward, get back to living, hiking etc., and don't be mad for long, its negative energy!!!!! Lovingly, Ginger Beane

15 years 10 months ago #17898 by Rockyiss
Hi everyone, We went to the gastro Dr. today and he said that my husband does not have hep c. He said the new test showed there was no virus in his system. The first test was a false positive. So now it is time for him to just heal. No more treatments just has to get the muga scan to check his heart and make sure the chemo didn't hurt it. I can finally see light at the end of this tunnel. Now I just have to get my scope. Thanks for all your prayers, Rocky

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne