just a silly song

16 years 6 months ago #9123 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic just a silly song
Flamenco...good job! That song needed a "new look"...heheh.

And Rosie, thanks for reminding me, I used to do "Knock on Wood" with a soul band I toured with in the 80's....good one.
Wendy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #9113 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic just a silly song
Flamenco

I LIKE IT!! If you don't mind I would like to sing it out too! Holly

16 years 6 months ago #9104 by Rosie
Replied by Rosie on topic just a silly song
Flemenco,

My dance workout routine each day are songs from the 70's and this one "I will survive is one of them." I will now sing-a-long your change of words to this song befitting our fight while I play it and work out. Another one I dance/work out to is "Knock on Wood" And I think of my body and life when I sing these words to the song: "I don't want to loose, this good thing, that I got, if I do, I would surely, surely loose a lot." :D Rosie

16 years 6 months ago #9103 by Mystic
Replied by Mystic on topic just a silly song
;D FANTASTIC JOB ON THE SONG.

MYSTIC

Linda

16 years 6 months ago #9101 by flamenco
just a silly song was created by flamenco
My kids always used to like it when I changed the words to songs, (usually to something rude) and this one came into my head at some stage after the inicial shock of diagnosis, so i thought i·d share it with you fellow warriors ..... And please accept my apologies Gloria Gaynor if you ever look on this website.

WE WILL SURVIVE
First I was afraid,I was petrified,
To think that I had something evil growing deep inside.
Then I spent so many nights,Wondering what I had done wrong,Then I grew strong, I knew I had to move along.
So now I·m back, from that Dark Place, - I·m gonna kick you Mr.C, with a big smile upon my face.
WE·ve got an awesome lot of tricks, my doc, urologist n me,so just see how strong you feel when you get Mytomycin C! ( Chorus in deep voice -Or BCG !! )
Go on now GO, get out the door, cos now I know so much about you, I·ll watch out forevermore, And if you feel like coming back to see what damage you can do, you·re going to get a mighty shock, cos we·ll be ready to fight you !

WE WILL SURVIVE !!!

Ok I know, it·s daft, but I did title the post just a silly song !

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne