Melodies Rosebud

16 years 6 months ago #8798 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Melodies Rosebud
Well Melodie show us all a little of that rosebud stoma dance girl we are all waiting to see it, this is mine lol. Joe ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #8794 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Melodies Rosebud
What...? You didn't tell her that she was singled out to become a STAR...that she had a very special role to play....I guess i forgot to tell you that also. Well its not to late especially since you've been treating her like the Diva she is. You will find that she will start performing beautifully very soon... ;D Pat

16 years 6 months ago #8784 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic Melodies Rosebud
Joe,
Lovely photo...but not as beautiful as my "Rosebud". I wouldn't dare say that any stoma or flower is more lovely than she is...she and I must remain on good terms.
But honestly, I do love her despite her contrary nature at times...she may be a rather uppity stoma but I think she has a right to be demanding...after all, she didn't get to vote on being turned into a stoma....she was having a great time just doing her job as an intestine and all of a sudden some guy reaches in and changes her role in life...how would we react if someone changed our job without even consulting us. I suspect we would be pouty and demanding too. Melodie

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

16 years 6 months ago #8734 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Melodies Rosebud
Now if that doesn't make her behave i don't know what will! ;)

16 years 6 months ago #8732 by Mike
Melodies Rosebud was created by Mike
Melodie a nice big rose just for you to honor "Rosebud" lol. Hope your outing with the girls was fun I have esp. Also Mels Rosebud for those of you that don't know is her nickname for her Indiana Pouch stoma Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne