Get the Messengers

16 years 7 months ago #8293 by Mike
Get the Messengers was created by Mike
I had this idea awhile back I use the msn messenger and you get this by going to www.msn.com and open up a hotmail account and then download the messenger. I also have the yahoo messenger and you get this at www.yahoo.com. I use the msn messenger the most and I chat with folks from all over. I started using it when I was and still do play poker online and also I have a mic and I can talk to anyone anywhere FREE. I think it would be nice if anyone here is interested in using the messengers it is a very good way to get to know eachother. Now you don't have to have a mic to use you can just type no biggie. My addy's are as follows:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Let me know what you folks think about this or just post your email in this thread and we can add eachother. If you click my email addy's here it will take you to my G-Mail Account but if you get either the msn or yahoo messenger you just add my email to contacts. Any questions just click either email there and send to my g-mail
acct ok.

You can have alot of fun with these messengers and talk why is it no one is interested here it is alot better then PM'ing folks on the site you can carry on a conversation come on people wake up.

Joe ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne