Pictures

16 years 8 months ago #7655 by clur
Replied by clur on topic Pictures
Heres another
This is on Friday night after getting the alls ok at my check up we had a beach theme party and bbq in the garden.It was great fun everyone drank far too much and I am sure we will all come down with colds from prancing round the garden in our swimsuits.I discovered the best thing about having a urostomy which is not having to worry about how good my pelvic floor is when on a trampoline.How many Mums of three in their forties can say that! I know I couldnt have done before.
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4q3vib7
Clairex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #7654 by ddoyle
Replied by ddoyle on topic Pictures
You make a beautiful bridesmaid. Putting a face with the chronicle of your journey through treatment and how you have overcome adversity is a wonderful inspiration to us all. (I once knew a lady named Claire who lived near Dorking, Surrey. Her parents lived in a beautiful old house called Stowe Marie which had previously been owned by Leslie Howard.)
Thank you for sharing your photo with us and for all the encouraging messages.

16 years 8 months ago #7653 by Jmema
Replied by Jmema on topic Pictures
What a wonderful picture, everyone looks so happy and you are just glowing.
Love and blessings....Jean

16 years 8 months ago #7648 by clur
Pictures was created by clur
Hi
I thought it was time I showed my face so I hope this works I could only upload one photo and its not the best.But this is me at my friends wedding I am the little on on the end.No my hair hasnt made a wonderful recovery mine is plastered to my head and the pony tail is a hair peice.
I will try to up load a few more if this works.
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=505c3ms Claire x

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne