My Grandchildren

17 years 2 months ago #3807 by joanie
Replied by joanie on topic My Grandchildren
Good reason to stick around Joe your granchildren both ahve mischievous faces ;) you say they are both 5 are they twins?
fallon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #3659 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic My Grandchildren
Yep they sure do give you something to fight for besides the other love ones in my family. And my nature has always been one not to give up just a stubborn Irishman. Next to the Univ of Pa is Childrens Hospital of Phila (CHOP) and to see kids like my grandkids age with leukemia or some other life threatening disease that just breaks my heart. So young and they have no idea what is wrong with them. So me I am thankful at age 52 for what I have and if I have a say in this I am not going anywhere yet. Best Wishes, Joe

17 years 2 months ago #3499 by clur
Replied by clur on topic My Grandchildren
They are beautiful the hardest part of this disease is the fear it might rob us of time with those we love the most.
Those two are certainly worth sticking around for.
Love Claire

17 years 3 months ago #3424 by Jmema
Replied by Jmema on topic My Grandchildren
Joe,
Two very good reasons for staying around for a very long time. What beautiful big eyes. You must be so proud. I saw a bumper sticker once that said "If I knew Grandchildren were so much fun I would have had them first". I know just how you feel.
Blessings to you and yours......Jean

17 years 3 months ago #3334 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic My Grandchildren
Joe,

Beautiful kids. A boy and a girl. I know you are very proud of them, as I am of mine.

Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

17 years 3 months ago #3328 by Mike
My Grandchildren was created by Mike

These are my grandkids Dominick and Carlie both 5 years old and they just rock my world.
I am praying to God I am around many more years so I can watch them growup more and
besides the regular old fight in me these two kids really add that extra special fight I really need
in my life these days. Best Wishes, Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne