The mysterious disapearance and reaperence of Webs

13 years 11 months ago #32033 by Webs
Hey Rocky,

Sorry to hear about your rotatercuff probs. Pain when you can not do what you want.

The competitions went really well. The team one 1st and 2nd in four div. So proud of them all. Lauren one first overall in the first competition and barely missed it in the second. I am so proud of her. She is such a great kid.

Webs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 16 hours ago #32016 by Rockyiss
Hi Webs, How did the competition go ? Glad you are back. I have a torn rotarcuff so I havn,t been able to ride, my horses love it ! All they do is eat and get fatter. Rocky

14 years 6 days ago #31891 by vgau
As a new person to this site I must say that this group really is like a small family. Each person has a specific part and personality that makes up this family.

Therefore, yes, you are missed and people start to worry so it's great that you checked in and glad that you are just really busy.

Good luck with all,
Vi

Dx 10/5 Non Invasive Papillary

14 years 1 week ago #31861 by sara.anne
Charlotte, you were missed!! Glad to have you back.

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

14 years 1 week ago #31860 by Webs
Hello All,

Sorry I have not been around the last few weeks. Had 2 vaulting competitions, major vaulting fundraiser, Awards ceremony to plan and run, worked as a librarian for the last weeks. ( Sad situation the librarians husband was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer). Plus another infection and now some blood pressure issues.

This week I am slowing down finally.

Webs

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne