Pay it Backwards

14 years 2 months ago #30564 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic Pay it Backwards
Looking back to my first dx'd, I can't believe how far I have come - from feeling "shell shocked" to knowing what I have learned in the past 3 1/2 years is unbelievable. Learning what to research and how to start the journey is from this website and the wonderful people who encourage and explain.
I have so much respect to everyone on this website.
Thank you to all :)

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #30074 by cljjlk
Replied by cljjlk on topic Pay it Backwards
You asked how to pay it backward, in my opinion, it is simple. Give support and your experiences to those that are newly diagnosed. In your own words"...what a differnece you make.." I know from my own experiences here, everytime I have encountered something new or I'm confused, I have received that information and advice. I really feel blessed that I found this web site and the people here. You are.."in a good place.." Hugs Chuck

dx - Aug 2005
Five reoccurences (last 12/09 Ta high grade)
BCG Started 10/09 (2 6wk treatment)
BCG Maintenance started 4/10

14 years 3 months ago #30073 by vgau
Pay it Backwards was created by vgau
** This thread discusses the content article: Pay it Backwards **

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, to everyone here, I don't think you all know what a difference you make and it never hurts to hear it again if you do.

When Cynthia said I was now moved in status, that opened up the thought of how do we thank the people who help our progression? I don't want to loose sight of my support and would love to hear some unique ways you have shown your thanks. Kind of a pay it backwards idea.

There are many people that have made such a difference for me from those pushing me to get a second opinion, helping me keep my humor, and especially to look at myself and how I am dealing with this. I am in a good place and recent discussions have caused reflection that really makes me feel good here.

Dx 10/5 Non Invasive Papillary

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne