Stressed

14 years 6 months ago #28761 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Stressed
Bedroom all clean and ready for you Julie
xxooo Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #28756 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Stressed
Julie, hope you still have my phone number. Give me a call if you need anything or if you need to escape.

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

14 years 6 months ago #28754 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic Stressed
Ann, I love the idea. A vacation and helping a friend what could be better. Yes I'm in Arizona and Tucson is a big tourist city with lots to do and I love showing it off. I have a guest room ready and waiting. I've been wanting to see Maine for years. My best friend in college was from Maine and when talked about going home on break and going down to the wharf, buying a lobster and eating it on the spot I wanted to be there too.
Charlotte, margaritas are my favorite drink. Some day I'll get there to see you.

Pat I need to go to Ohio and do genealogy on Dick's family.

I have our plane tickets and my sister and I will fly to Portland next Wednesday. We will be able to get the clutter taken care of and if necessary help Mom move to assisted living. She is doing very well with her physical therapy and the Social Worker told me yesterday "There's nothing wrong with her mind." She was already at the point of wondering if it was time to move to the assisted living section. I will have a better feel for the situation once I'm there.

Mom is giving her car to my sister so we will drive back to Arizona.

More breaks as my granddaughter fractured her foot last night at gymnastics. I hope no one else has any broken bones.

Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

14 years 6 months ago #28746 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic Stressed
Anytime. I serve margaritas, and carne asada.

Webs :woohoo:

14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #28744 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Stressed
I'm on my way Ann...get those lobsters ready!!! :woohoo:
Then we'll head out to Julies and declutter.....and then...how about Webs..she's in sunny California???
:woohoo: :woohoo:
Pat

14 years 6 months ago #28735 by pemquid
Replied by pemquid on topic Stressed
Julie--
Re clutter: Maybe we could start something the equivalent of a "chain letter" for clutter. :laugh: I'll come help you deal with your clutter, someone else will come help me with mine, etc.--a chain of "decluttering" across the country. Of course we'd each pay our own way to fly to different neat destinations around the country to do this, so it would be like a vacation. (Julie, you're in Arizona, right? I've always wanted to see Arizona.) Anyone for a trip to Maine? I'll treat for lobsters. :laugh:

Seriously, I'm happy to hear your mom is doing OK.

Ann

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne