I met Anita

14 years 7 months ago #28104 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic I met Anita
Anita, your spelling captured the sound of the word. Chile Rellanos and the l's are pronounce like a y. They were hotter than usual even for around here.
I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet. I count the distance as almost local since my sister lives there. I hope your journey home goes smoothly. Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #28099 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic I met Anita
It was fun to meet Julie yesterday evening. We had a fun chat. The chili reanos (I know I spelled that wrong) were a little spicier than in TN -- Julie figured out that they had left the seeds in them! Thanks for driving so far to meet me, Julie.

Anita

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

14 years 8 months ago #28092 by Julie
I met Anita was created by Julie
Anita of Doug/Anita was in Phoenix for a conference and I said I would drive up there and meet her for dinner. I drove up early and had lunch with my sister and cousins
Anita and I had Mexican food for dinner and talked for at least two hours. Not all of it about bladder cancer we also talked about our children. i found out how Anita got started with bee keeping.

If any of you are going to be in Arizona let me know and I will try to arrange a meeting.

Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

Moderators: Cynthiaeddiek