HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT !

14 years 10 months ago #26886 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT !
Happy elated Birthday to you, Happy elated Birthday to you, Happy Belated birthday dear Pat, Happy elated Birthday to you. I am so elated to know you and hope you had the best Birthday. Sorry I couldn't give you a hug in person, but here is a cyber one {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

The best birthday present you could give yourself was going through with the procedure. It will give you peace of mind.:P and intestines.;)

Char

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #26831 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT !
Pat....keep having the Happy as we all find this and send you greetings....71 ain't bad....I have been doing it for four months and it isn't that different from 70!!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

14 years 10 months ago #26820 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT !
A belated Happy Birthday to you Pat. These special days are difficult. I'm glad Melodie noted your birthday and helped give you birthday wishes. Good luck on Tuesday I'll be thinking of you. Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

14 years 10 months ago #26816 by Gracie
Replied by Gracie on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT !
All wonderful wishes for your birthday, my good friend. Know there are many loving thoughts coming your way....can you feel them?

Gracie

14 years 10 months ago #26814 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT !
Thank you all for the kind wishes.......well my car is supposedly fixed...i have a new faucet in the kitchen...just waiting on the third plumbing job on me on Tuesday!!:P
Its cloudy and grey and haven't seen my kids and miss my hubby who would have taken me out for dinner........so thanks for making my day a bit cheerier.
xxooo Pat

14 years 10 months ago #26811 by alsimons
Replied by alsimons on topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT !
Happy Birthday to my Guardian Angel

Al and Pat

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne