the Aussie trucker

14 years 10 months ago #26593 by Flamenco.
the Aussie trucker was created by Flamenco.
An Aussie trucker walks into a cafe with an emu at his side.
"a burger, coke and chips please ,love." he asks the waitress,
"and the same for me" says the emu.
"That·ll be $3.62 " says the waitress.
The trucker puts his hand in his pocket and puts the exact amount on the counter.

The next day he walks in again.
"a burger, coke and chips please, love" says the trucker.
"And the same for me" says the emu.
" that·ll be $3,62 again, sir" says the waitress.
And again the trucker puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out the exact amount.

This continues for the next two days.

On the fifth day, the trucker walks in, and the waitress says " Your usual, sir ?"
"No" says the trucker, "Today·s Friday. I·ll have a steak and chips, and a beer, please."
"And the same for me." says the emu.
"That·ll be $12.84, sir" says the waitress, so the trucker puts his hand in his pocket and in his palm is the exact amount.
"Tell me something," says the waitress, "How do you do that? I mean ,have the right change in your hand every time ?"
"Well, it was like this- One day I was clearing out some old junk from a garage, and I came upon an old lamp. I gave it a rub, and out popped a genie, who granted me two wishes. So I wished that everytime I wanted to pay for something I could put my hand in my pocket and the exact amount I needed would appear in my hand."
"That·s incredible ," says the waitress, " that was a very clever wish to make, that means you can buy anything, a bottle of milk or a Rolls Royce! And you·ll never run out of money!But tell me something else. What·s with the emu?"
"Ah" says the trucker, "That·s where I wasn·t so clever. For my second wish I said I wanted a bird with long legs and a big arse, who would agree with me on everything." !!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne