Hiking

14 years 11 months ago #26012 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic Hiking
LOL 32 miles your my kind of crazy! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Webs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #26001 by Rockyiss
Hiking was created by Rockyiss
Hi guys, I was supposed to take my horse camping this weekend to meet up with some friends and ride, but I just didn,t feel like taking care of anything so I left her home. They were surprised when I said I wanted to hike. The purple trail is fifteen miles long and since this was the one they were going to ride I started out before them. I was moving at a good clip but they never caught me. I never figured I could out hike horses ,but I was back in camp about an hour and a half before them. The next day the trail was twelve miles long. I let them catch me this time. But then I got out in front of them again and just kepted hiking.
It was hot and there were alot of TICKS ! on me ,my jacket , and pack ewwwwww. I can,t tell you how good it was to finally get away and do something hard, I didn,t even think of the house fire unless someone ask about it, didn't think of the bladder cancer, well just a couple of times when I had to pee I thought it would be eaiser if I could just pee out my belly button ! lol and didn't think to much about my hubbys lymphoma.
I slepted in the back of my Navigator and it was the best sleep I have had in along time. The birds were singing like crazy. it was a beautiful day.
All together on sat, sun, and mom, I hike 32 miles. Maybe nowthings will slow down and be alright. Thanks for listening, hiking is good for you soul and body !! Now if life could just get back to normal !lol Rocky
P.S. I crashed the next day for about five hours. not as tuff as I think I am ! lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne