I\'m Back!

15 years 6 days ago #25738 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic I\'m Back!
That poor horse. At least he has a fighting chance now. Hope you had a good Mother's Day to.

Webs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 6 days ago #25728 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic I\'m Back!
Happy happy mothers day to you !! you must have been going nuts cause you missed all of us ,right? lol
Someone gave my daughter a horse and when she went and picked it up she about cried it was so skinny. The people had been boarding it for 450 a month and hadn't seen it for awhile, the guy called a vet out the day before she went to pick it up to make sure it wasn't sick. It wasn't sick just not fed. it is fiffteen two hands and only wieghs about 8 hundred pounds. So she is having her vet come out to make sure she is feeding it right . The people that owned the barn had big show time horses in the barn, and just didn't bother to feed this one. At least she has a good home now. Rocky
welcome back !

15 years 6 days ago #25715 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic I\'m Back!
Glad you all remember who I am.:laugh: Julie you come up with some times and I will let you know when I can be there, I sure do miss chatting with you. Schools is busy and I spend 3 hours a day trying to get my typing speed up so I can pass the stupid test so I can apply for the librarian job that is supposed to be posted sometime this week. I'm so..........sick........of.......typing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack glad I brought a smile to your face.:kiss:

Anne, here is my happy dance: I'm back, I'm back, I'm back:P :P :P :P :woohoo:

Seriously glad to be back.

Webs

15 years 6 days ago #25713 by Moonerj
Replied by Moonerj on topic I\'m Back!
So nice to have you back Charlotte.
It was great talking to you on the chat line last night.
Thanks for the BD card, you started my day off on the the right foot, with a big smile.
:) :laugh:

Jack

TA Grade 1
3 Turbts
30 BCG Treatments
Cancer Free since Nov 2007

15 years 6 days ago #25711 by Betsy Mae
Replied by Betsy Mae on topic I\'m Back!
Welcome back!:woohoo: :woohoo:
Have really missed you - and Julie too!

Anne

15 years 1 week ago #25709 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic I\'m Back!
Glad to see you online again. I should be more available after I am discharged from the skilled nursing facility. Are you working quite a bit at a school? I would like to schedule a time to chat. :laugh:

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne