iceberg alley

15 years 1 week ago #25710 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic iceberg alley
Julie, I'm so glad you're out of the rehab facility, and back home, and I hope your knee gets stronger with each day.

I so much enjoyed meeting you. I was back in Des Moines this past week, but couldn't get my sister to try the Greek place, although we did find a seafood place (Bonefish Grill) that you might have liked.

One night, we tried an organic farm/restaurant, but that was a little much. The meal came with a lecture from a cardiologist who bragged that he hadn't read a book in 13 years.

Anyway, I'm home now, and helping Robert pack for Italy. Give me a call some night, 'cause I'll be lonely.

Stephany in Iowa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #25659 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic iceberg alley
The picture looks like some place I would like to hike ! Julie with your new knee you will be on the gooooo in no time ! Good luck, Rocky

15 years 1 week ago #25658 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic iceberg alley
Thank you all for your encouraging words. I am really pleased at how much progress my knee makes each day. Some exercise that are very difficult one day are easy the next. Nausea has always been a problem for me due to the narcotics. I switched from Vicodon to Tylenol two days ago and am feeling much better in the digestive tract. Pain can also cause nausea so finding the right combination took time.
I don't know how soon I'll take up dancing but the first one will be the "happy dance."
I feel almost ready to go home. I see my orthopedist tomorrow morning and will know more then. :silly:

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

15 years 1 week ago #25642 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic iceberg alley
Hi Julie, Pleased all went well with your surgery.Wishing you a a fast and uneventful recovery,and hope you can do the Happy dance soon !!
Best Wishes, Diane

15 years 1 week ago #25636 by Moonerj
Replied by Moonerj on topic iceberg alley
Hi Julie

I wish you all the very best for a much deserved speedy recovery.
Hugs,
Jack

TA Grade 1
3 Turbts
30 BCG Treatments
Cancer Free since Nov 2007

15 years 1 week ago #25635 by Donna49
Replied by Donna49 on topic iceberg alley
Julie,

I hope you are feeling better each day. All the best for a speedy recovery my dear!

Donna

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne