m computer

15 years 3 weeks ago #25509 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic m computer
You guys are great! Love the image of the submerged horse I got in my head. Hopefully I will be back soon. Won't be at Sunday chat again will be in San Diego. Miss you all.

Webs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #25479 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic m computer
Sara Anne, I had a horse named Chance that would go in the pond lay with only his nose sticking up , then get out go to the dirt and roll !! I guess he wanted to make it stick !! lol. But my son in law bought me a horse vaccum (?) for christmas last year , so that helps. Rocky

15 years 3 weeks ago #25449 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic m computer
Gee..i'm always learning something new. I know my kids did the "wash and roll in the dirt!!"............:P

15 years 3 weeks ago #25443 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic m computer
You have a horse that LIKES being clean? Are you sure it is 100% horse? I don't have any now, but my late husband and I had two quarter horses. The routine was "bath-roll in the dirt." They LOVED showers. If we were near the pasture with a garden hose, they came galloping up for a shower...then a roll!!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

15 years 3 weeks ago #25435 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic m computer
Hi Webs, Don't ya hate not being able to do something that your used to doing! Hope your comp gets fixed soon. I spent Sat. giving my two horses a bath , as soon as I turned the grey one loose he rolled ! ( what a mess !! lol) my red horse doesn't mind being clean , so she didn't roll. Hope all is well with you guys. Rocky

15 years 3 weeks ago #25429 by Moonerj
Replied by Moonerj on topic m computer
Webs,hope you get that laptop back soon, we miss you:)
Jack

TA Grade 1
3 Turbts
30 BCG Treatments
Cancer Free since Nov 2007

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne