Blader Cancer group on Facebook

15 years 3 months ago #24182 by Donna49
Replied by Donna49 on topic Blader Cancer group on Facebook
www.facebook.com/home.php#/groups.php?ref=sb

I coudn't find ya! Send me the address would you? Here's the address to mine. It has a whole 14 members so far!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #24173 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic Blader Cancer group on Facebook
Hey Donna,

Go to groups and search for Bladder Cancer Awareness. The more people that join the group the higher it will go in the list

Webs

15 years 3 months ago #24172 by Donna49
Webs - where do I look for your group?

15 years 3 months ago #24151 by Donna49
Great minds.....I started a group on facebook a few days ago as well, and like Charlotte, I took some information from the home page here and am directing people to this website. It's just a few people so far - family and friends - but if we can get one person who is having symptoms, or knows someone who is, then maybe they can get treated in time.

15 years 3 months ago #24149 by Mel09
Replied by Mel09 on topic Blader Cancer group on Facebook
That's great! I will definitely add it. It will be nice to also be able to see some more pictures of our friends from here!

15 years 3 months ago #24148 by Webs
Blader Cancer group on Facebook was created by Webs
Calling all BLC warriors. I finally drug myself into the 21 century last night and opened a facebook page. I also started a new group in Facebook for BLC awareness.:blink: It's pretty basic just took info from here and pasted it there (hope that's ok). Will fix it up and make it pretty soon. Figured this will help spread the news a little further. Please feel free to visit my facebook page or join the group. I will welcome any additions, pictures, stories you might want to add.

Charlotte :kiss:

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne