house

15 years 3 months ago #24074 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic house
Holly, hang in there. Just keep repeating your mantra "cancoooon cancoooon" until you step off the plane.

My wish for you is that they'll have GREAT ER's in Cancun, and you'll only hear about them by reputation.

Stephany in Iowa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #24073 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic house
Rocky,

I am amazed by your tenacity to overcome!! My house is a haven for killer dust bunnies and monstrous cob webs which I have learned to ignore lol. May all the good stuff find its way to you and yours asap - God Bless, Holly

15 years 3 months ago #24056 by Rockyiss
house was created by Rockyiss
Well the whole bottom of my house is gutted now. It has been alot of work, I can't imagine what it would be like if my we didn't own a constrution company. The one good thing is we have had snow and cold weather so that helps to keep mud out , the bad news is that the weather says it is going to warm up and rain next week ! Here comes the mud! We are finally getting to fix the termite damage those little buggers did to my house.
The really good thing is I get to change and update it all ! I have lifted and carried about fifty thousand pieces of dry wall out of my yard as it is pitched out the upstairs windows. (Two small rooms upstairs had damage) I can't even imagine what my yard will look like when the snow is gone, I will be raking drywall and insallation out of it for alonnnngggg time.
Our guys like working here because I do all the sweeping and cleanup work ! lol. Maybe I can post some pictures when we get done. Rocky

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne