Cynthia & Hollys excellent adventure :)

15 years 3 months ago #23883 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Cynthia & Hollys excellent adventure :)
Cynthia....forget PETA you were born to wear fur! Love the picture...I have to say I am a bit jealous I was not there! :)...Get well soon...Love ya both!

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #23875 by Mona
Replied by Mona on topic Cynthia & Hollys excellent adventure :)
That's sounds like so much fun, it's great you two were able to get together, love the hat picture,
glad you're getting naps Holly and can eat a little more, how about the nighttime?
Mona

15 years 3 months ago #23830 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic Cynthia & Hollys excellent adventure :)
I'll never forget shopping for a purse when I was in Chicago, and had forgotten mine....the saleslady said....here's one on sale.

And it was $60. And that was in the 60's.

I backed away so fast I think I twisted something!

Oh, how I wish I could have been there with you two.

Stephany in Iowa

15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #23815 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Cynthia & Hollys excellent adventure :)
Holly is pretty inside and out. It made me look forward to getting back on my feet to start planning our first Survivors Conference. Holly has some pictures of herself and my husband Ed and I but the are happy in her camera and refuse to come out. Here is one of me for now trying on hats in Saks, this one is worth more than my first car.

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society
Attachments:

15 years 3 months ago #23814 by mznoregrets
Cynthia & Hollys excellent adventure :) was created by mznoregrets
Hi everyone,

Well, I must let you know Cynthia is staying a mere 5 or 6 blocks from the cancer center I go to....and I just had to go meet her! I can safely report she is just as positive in person as she is in posts. She indeed has a heart of gold.
Today I went to keep her busy and have some fun before the excitement of tomarrow comes....We have been in some fancy-smancy stores...Trying on hats and perusing the $750 gloves!!!! We even touched a chinchilla fur that was a mere $2,000 less than my 1st home cost!!!!!! (Who buys such things???)We have been behaving for the most part enjoying hot cocoa and coffees and great food :) I am hoping Cynthia has the pics up from the hats. The pics of Cynthia and Ed and then the one of us two gals are trapped in my camera until tomarrow. Technology my behind LOL
Love ya all, Holly
PS The zofran is sooo helpful. I ate a blueberry muffin and part of a cheeseburger today :) I see a dr on Fri again. I take naps but I am doing ok.
PPS Cynthia did indeed deliver hugs :)

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne