How to upload photos

17 years 5 months ago #2353 by rugrat1956
Replied by rugrat1956 on topic How to upload photos
Rose, this is the picture of the year!! :D I plan to print that little face out and put it on my refridge. So sweet and innocent. thank you so much. Means a lot to me that you thought to share that just for me. take care, elaine the rugrat

elaine f.
dob- 1956
female- Indiana, USA
caucasian
smoked cigarettes- 1975-?
5cm-noninvasive- low grade- papillary
TURB- Sept 11,2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #2248 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic How to upload photos
Rug,

The fact that you feel attracted to the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina bodes very well for your healing. Maybe Mr. Rug will bring you there some day. There's healing in them hills!!

I wanted to give you another landscape, but I deleted it, and thought a happy, happy picture might be better. The pure joy of my grand-daughter's face, is one of the most healing things I know of.

When I look at her, I try to remember what it was like to feel safe and happy. It is good for me, I hope it is good for you, too.

When you feel better, I hope you will share some pictures with me!!!

Feel better soon.

Rose

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

17 years 5 months ago #2238 by rugrat1956
Replied by rugrat1956 on topic How to upload photos
Rosemary, Oh how beautiful!!!! We have nothing like that in Indiana!! Just some 'hills' in southern Indiana. down were John Mellencamp lives. He has a house in the Indiana National Forest on lake Monroe. Not sure how he aquired the land. Thought is was protected. Oh well... pays to be famous. Mr rugrat did a simple little rug for him but that is a whole 'nother story....
Where was that picture taken? I would love to see more. I will try to figure this out and post the picture of my latest drawing and a couple of Mr rugrat's rugs. Thank you for showing me that picture. :D Made me smile. elaine- rugrat

elaine f.
dob- 1956
female- Indiana, USA
caucasian
smoked cigarettes- 1975-?
5cm-noninvasive- low grade- papillary
TURB- Sept 11,2006

17 years 5 months ago #2205 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic How to upload photos
You have to use the block for EMail and Instant Messenger (the bottom one) at tinypic...

Rosemary
Age - 55
Dx January 2006

17 years 5 months ago #2204 by Rosemary
How to upload photos was created by Rosemary
1.  Upload photo at tinypic.com

2.  Copy the bottom URL link for email and instant messenger.

3.   Open up a new post at the Web Forum

4.   Using the forum toolbar above emoticons, click on 3rd block on top row (Insert Image)

5.   Paste your URL between the parentheses

6.   Save your post.

I love pics and I would love to see more.  Thanks for the space, Wendy.  I'll try not to post them too often....but they are fun.

Rosemary
Age - 55
Dx January 2006

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne