living life

15 years 7 months ago #21625 by Mel09
Replied by Mel09 on topic living life
WOW! Two weddings so close! That must have been crazy! It is definitely time to take time for yourself and enjoy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #21624 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic living life
Chit Chat was made for just this sort of post. It is great to hear that you are doing so well. Often times people are in crisis who post on the forum and hearing good news help keep it all in perspective.

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

15 years 7 months ago #21623 by Rockyiss
living life was created by Rockyiss
Well it seems I finally can get back on this site a little more now that both my boys are married. The youngest (31) got married on Sept 6th and the Oldest (35) got married on the 27th of Sept. first time for both.
What a hectic time getting both weddings done. Both of them had my husband marry them ( he is a minster) We didn't know if he would be able to after he was diagnosed with aggressive lymphoma in March. My husband has also owned a construction com. for 33 years and the way things are going with the building stuff it has been hard.
But they ARE MARRIED NOW !!!! their wives can worry about them now !
Now I have no more kids to get hitched, because my daughter has been married for 9 years.
I am finally going to go on a trailride tomorrow with the 4-h club, my hores have enjoyed their summer off with me being so busy taking care of my husband, but no more ,their saddles have been dusted off and away we will go !!
I know that I am lucky my husband is in remission so far, (he gets his next pet scan in 2 weeks) and even though I have had reccurs of my bc before the last cysto in june was clear,but I have so been tired for 2 months. I feel like I am finally coming back to life now.

I have really missed being able to hike, it was my way to sort things out in my head, to still see the good in this wonderful world. so now I will hike ,ride and ski when the snow comes ,and be ready to take on whatever the Lord has in store for me. love to all from Rocky
p,s. hope I am allowed to post this in chit chat

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne