15 years 9 months ago #19658 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Thanks from Holly
Love ya, Holly!!
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #19653 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Thanks from Holly
click your mouse over the blank page...........
www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf
love ya....pat

15 years 9 months ago #19633 by mznoregrets
Thanks from Holly was created by mznoregrets
Hi,

I just want to really thank everyone for all the support in the past few days. It has been stressful and painful for everyone it seems in one way or another. But just as a new mom forgets the agony of labor when she sees that beautiful baby, I see this was not in vain also.

The emails and messages have meant alot and there is an somewhat awkward sense from some not sure how to respond to me. Please know I bear no grudges or lasting damage and that I do still value each and everyone here. Every bladder cancer deserves to be heard and we share many common bonds. I pray few will have to know the terrifying fears of mets, but for those who do - we have a place to cope and share.

Those who are not coping with mets but pray and hope with us, your support is so appreciated even though we have asked it to not be on our "dark threads". It is hard to bear our deep fears, to come to terms with mets or new cancers after invasive bladder cancer. Know that we appreciete the support and won't mind well wishes placed elsewhere. Again, Thank you and GodBless, Holly

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne