Our grand-daughter scores BIG!!!

15 years 9 months ago #19622 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Our grand-daughter scores BIG!!!
Next game Saturday 3:30,, I will let you know how it goes!!! Gene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #19610 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Our grand-daughter scores BIG!!!
It's moments like this after all we been through that make are lives so valuable and precious to still be around to see our grandkids doing great things. I guess there was no 7th inning stretch that game with everyone jumping up and down. When you play baseball they are the times one can only dream of and man what a feeling. Give her a pat on the on the back for me. Joe ;)

15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #19609 by fearandfight
Great Gene these are the things after all we been through that make our lives so valuable and precious so we are still around to see these great moments of our grandkids. I am so happy for for her and your family it's gotta make you fell great. Give her a great big pat on the back for me. Bring It On Home Lol, Joe ;)

15 years 9 months ago #19608 by Gene Beane
Thats it Joe ,,,,thanks for helping me out, your the man!!!!
THATS KENZIE, IT WAS EXTRA INNINGS 7TH TO BE EXACT, NOW THEY GO TO STATE, WHAT FUN IT IS TO WATCH,,,UNDER THE HELMET IS A BLACK SEQUIN HEAD BAND..

Gene

15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #19607 by fearandfight
I hope I got the right picture Gene is this Kenzie sliding into homeplate if it is what a thrill it must be for her(Go Kenzie). I remember back in 1868 when I played Little League here in Pa we were 2 games from going to Williamsport Little League Series what a thrill that was so close yet so far but we had a great season I will never forget it, I was also 12 years old.-Joe ;)

15 years 9 months ago #19591 by Gene Beane
Yes we are!!!! WE MAKE SURE WE ARE A PART OF OUR GRAND CHILDRENS ACCOMPLISHMENTS, Its all about FAMILY, THANKS!!!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne