15 years 9 months ago #19480 by Clara
Replied by Clara on topic My grandbabies at the Beach
Rosemary,

Your grandbabies are precious!

Clara

Caretaker of husband, Bob.
Stage IV
Diagnosed Jan, 2007

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #19437 by Clara
Replied by Clara on topic My grandbabies at the Beach
Rosemary,

I was just wondering about you when I came on this morning (I had forgot to sign out yesterday). Please just be good to yourself and enjoy those grandbabies.

We have a sun that lives near Sunset Beach and have been wondering what the weather will be like this week. It is supposed to be so hot here for the next few days. Of course we are just staying in now anyhow except for what I have to do outside.

You are such an asset to this site.

Love and prayers
Clara

Caretaker of husband, Bob.
Stage IV
Diagnosed Jan, 2007

15 years 9 months ago #19435 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic My grandbabies at the Beach
Yes, the beach with grandbabies does put everything into context again. Nice point.

As far as going into the warmth of the ocean, well, the weekend after these pics were taken, there was a 14 year old girl brought to the emergency room in Carteret County with a shark bite! I think from now on, Grandma will just stay in the rivulet and cull for shells...nah...I'm not that scared, I'll play in the surf a little bit, but wont' go too far out, I can tell you...

There's a hurricane off the coast and heading our way. How's that for matching a mood??

Glad you like the pics...

Ro

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

15 years 9 months ago #19433 by shragae
Replied by shragae on topic My grandbabies at the Beach
Those are wonderful pictures! Puts everything right in context, doesn't it?

15 years 9 months ago #19432 by pemquid
Replied by pemquid on topic My grandbabies at the Beach
Absolutely adorable grandbabies! I'll bet you spoil them (as grandparents should). Going to the beach with kids is definitely one of life's pleasures. I went to our nice town beach (here in Maine) yesterday with my sister in law while the guys played golf, and the water was actually warm enough to go in and stay in, which is rare for around here. Water temp was posted as being 64.

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.

15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #19430 by Rosemary
My grandbabies at the Beach was created by Rosemary
It's raining here today, and it feels just right. It's been a long 2 weeks of really strange weather since my longtime companion passed away over the 4th of July weekend. Lot's of ground lightening and thunderous storms. I say "Let it come"...it matches my mood...

That being said, by way of an uplift, I would like to share these cute photos that I took at Emerald Isle.recently. Our beaches for some reason are named for jewels, the Crystal Coast (where I live) and Emerald Isle which is further down the road and across a high rise bridge.

Isaiah, well, how about that hat? The elephant hat came from the Asheboro Zoo...

Kaely is laying on her stomach with the red bathing suit on. She had made a friend and they had a sweet time culling for shells in this small rivulet that appears at low tide.

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne