More Bad News For The Family

15 years 10 months ago #19057 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic More Bad News For The Family
Thanks Karen for those kind words and yes they will be ok it's just I worry more about other people then myself dunno why I guess it's my nature. A True Freind, Joe :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #19054 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic More Bad News For The Family
Joe,

I am sorry that your son and his wife are dealing with all of this so early on in their relationship...But on the other hand it will give them the opportunity to see that with true love there are also hard times...It is not all peaches and cream, rainbows and butterflies...It is a hard thing to realize, but doing so early in their marriage may just make their relationship stronger...They are learning by example of how family sticks together, and you have shown him what a trooper you are...I am sure he is very proud of you and you should be proud of the job you and your wife did with him...

God Bless,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

15 years 10 months ago #19052 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic More Bad News For The Family
TYVM Ro you're an angel. Your Bud, Joe

15 years 10 months ago #19051 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic More Bad News For The Family
Wishing your son's MIL the best of luck....

Ro

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

15 years 10 months ago #19050 by fearandfight
More Bad News For The Family was created by fearandfight
My older son and his new wife have been married for 2 yrs now. The first year I was dx with BC T3 G3 and happy to say just celebrated my first year cancer free June 20th fingers crossed. Now my son's MIL breast cancer has returned and this time it invaded the muscle. She had all her tests done and will go to the Univ of Penn the same hiospital I chose and sometime in August she will under go a mastectomy. She seems in good spirits under the circumstances because at least she knows what she is dealing with now. Kind of a hard start for my son and wife in their first 2 years of marriage me with the BC and her Mom's return of the breast cancer. But she is a very positive person and I am wishing her the best. Damn this cancer sucks. Take Care All, Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne