A Little Get Away

15 years 10 months ago #18900 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic A Little Get Away
Thanks Cynthia it was so nice to smell the salt air and see the boats well and the bikinis and just to lay back unlike last year when I was recovering. Joe :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #18822 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic A Little Get Away
GO Joe......GO Joe........GO Joe.......!!!!!!
What a difference a year can make.

Cynthia

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #18821 by fearandfight
A Little Get Away was created by fearandfight

I tossed that shark out of the pool LoL !!!!!!

My SIL has a beautiful Condo down in Ocean City, Md so my wife and myself went down for the week kind of like a nice little honeymoon. Just the two of us enjoying ourselves and the weather was great. This was my first trip since my RC and I am so glad I went. When I was younger my Dad always had a boat and I sure do miss those days I love boats and fishing. But with all the support my wife gave me I was more then happy to spend time with her on the beach since that's what she likes. We were 2 blocks from the and 2 blocks from the bay just a great view and so much within walking distance, just the exercise I needed. I was thinking while I was there this time last year I was still recovering and unsure of anything in the future. I thank God for every sunrise and do my best to block out all the negative in this world and focus positive. There was this family with a couple of young teenagers and all they did was argue part of the day kind of sad when they have each other and their health. I was never one to take life for granite but I sure appreciate everyday of my life now and I will continue moving forward. There is so much beauty all around us and all you have to do is LOOK. Take Care All, Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne