My Niece Nicole has a new show on HGTV tonight

15 years 10 months ago #19008 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic My Niece Nicole has a new show on HGTV tonight
thanks Joe...she is very talented and her mother, the nurse, wants to know when she's going to settle down and get a "real" job!!...I have to laugh as i worked in theatre as an actress for l6 yrs and people always wanted to know what i really did for a living!! Nicole has a degree in theatre from Stevens and really got into set decor and every other aspect of theatre while there and realized that its pretty hard to break into show biz...she went on to a school in upper NYC that teaches stage design and then was part of the crew that did "Cabaret" in NYC and her talents took off with other theatres on the east coast....just about the time all the design shows started showing up on TV...she got a free pass into an agents office (they keep their doors locked)..and was a natural for a design show with her theatre background along with her ability to create just about any interior design. She also worked for top designers in NYC so she's paid her dues. I think she's great and i love when she comes visit me as we usually tear something apart!!.....So keep watching every Wednesday at ll:00...I hope this one gets her more recognition.
Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #18970 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic My Niece Nicole has a new show on HGTV tonight
That's awesome Pat she must be very talented and a proud family member. My wife got me watching that show and they have alot of great shows. I really like the one where they build a house for someone who has a very bad time in their life you know MOVE THAT BUS. And every year I send in 1,000 emails trying to get that dream home well lol I still where I live today. Joe :)

15 years 10 months ago #18765 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic My Niece Nicole has a new show on HGTV tonight
Thanks Karen..i shall pass that along to Nicole. She's very talented. She actually helped me do a venetian plaster on my living and dining room in my home..very cool. Actually i did the base paint and she did all the hard work.
Pat

15 years 10 months ago #18760 by momof4
Pat...I watched the show...she did a great job...

I am so jealious she got to spend all that time with Carter Oosterhouse, He is gorgeous! I saw her hugging him with her head on his shoulder...NICE...

Her designs were excellent too by the way...

Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

15 years 10 months ago #18749 by momof4
Those are my 2 favorite channels too Mini2008....Pat I have it on my list of things to do tonight...

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

15 years 10 months ago #18748 by Mini2008
Replied by Mini2008 on topic My Niece Nicole has a new show on HGTV tonight
Thanks for the info. I will do my best to stay up and watch.

Hubby and I watch HGTV so much. The other channel is Food Network. LOL

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne