Laughter is the best medicine- a joke a day please

15 years 10 months ago #18750 by Gene Beane
okay, when I was about 36 I started playing racquetball, I found something I was good at, I was on a morning team, the other team had a lady who was 50, I marveled that she could still play racquetball, I am 62 now,,and I know why she could play, 50 isn't old by any means.....Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #18478 by Julie
That's a good one Ginger. Last week one of Dick's nurses was also a Julia. Could have got confusing except I go by Julie.

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

15 years 10 months ago #18468 by Gene Beane
Okay, not a joke but an experience, a funny one.
On the chalkboard in Gene's room the nurses left there name along with the aides name...everyday after surgery.
On day 3 I was concerned so when I went to the hotel 10 minute walk inside the hospital, I said I want you to have my cell number in case you need me, ( to the nurse), SHE WROTE IT ON TH CHALKBOARD, my name my number.
The next morning I walked in, new nurse, new aide, I looked at the board, I said oh your name is Ginger, she said no, your name is Ginger, I said oh yeah thats right!!!I am A Brunette by the way!!!!! Ginger

15 years 10 months ago #18466 by Gene Beane
Your to funny,,, Ginger

15 years 10 months ago #18451 by flamenco
Hi All,
Went for a stroll today, and on my walk I passed the local asylum. As I approached i heard laughter and a cry went up from the patients there " Thirteen ! thirteen ! thirteen!"
Being of a curious nature, I poked a hole in the hedge to look through and see what was going on. AAAAAgh, some one poked me in the eye , I heard the laughter, and a cry went up " Fourteen ! fourteen! fourteen!!!!
Flamenco

15 years 10 months ago #18338 by Gene Beane
I agree, laughter will help everyone when in this situation. Some funny things actually happened at the Cleveland Clinic when Gene had his surgery. It kept us going and looking ahead not behind us.. I will select a favorite and post it,,let me think>>hmmmmmmm.Ginger

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne