Husband

15 years 11 months ago #17627 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Husband
Good news for you both,,, its always inspiring to hear positive happenings!!!
Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #17608 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Husband
Rocky,

I am so Happy for you both! YEAH!!!!!! ANSWERED PRAYERS!!!It is worth SHOUTING ABOUT!!! :) :D ;D ;)

Your Friend,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

15 years 11 months ago #17606 by flamenco
Replied by flamenco on topic Husband
Hi Rocky,
Really glad to hear some good news on your hubby, I guess he can breathe a little easier now, too.I go for my next cysto next week ( FRIDAY 13th LOL),lets hope we both have some good news this month too.One of my dogs, Paddy, also ten, is a bit lame, but I found on a bad day an aspirin (Lowest dose) really helps him.
Regards Flamenco

15 years 11 months ago #17597 by Rockyiss
Husband was created by Rockyiss
I don't know where to put this info so I will put it up here. It is offical we got the results of the pet scan for my husbands lymphoma and they say he is in remission. He gets one more chemo on tues, then in a couple weeks they will redo the muga scan to make sure the chemo didn't hurt his heart, then he will start being checked out on a regular schedule. He just sat there when I told him, he felt bad that he didn't act more excited but the poor baby was just to tired. All he can think of is the next chemo and what it does.
Now I can set up my next cysto for the end of June. That will make it 4 months instead of the 3 months I always do. The last one showed a new small tumor they got, but it is not a great time to be late with a scope. There just wasn't time to do it while he was getting the chemo, I didn't want to leave him and it is a 3 hour ride one way to the Drs.
I think I am in shock trying to take this in, now if my scope turns out ok I can breath again. And when he is better go HIKING ! and TRAIL RIDING, (sorry I shouted)
He had diffuse large cell b type lymphoma. All the praise goes to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Rocky

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne