I say a big THANK YOU Bladder Cancer Web Café....

15 years 10 months ago #18205 by marie
Dear Leigh,
That was well said, and I too am so appreciative of the people on this forum. I read it frequently, and I've been helped by so many. I think of you and everyone on here often...hugs to you.
Marie
(RC Jan 18/08 - slowly getting back to hectic life with my 3 kids and trying to to be too stressed)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #17591 by Rockyiss
Hi Leigh, I think sometimes this big ball were all on spins alittle to fast and we end up hanging on by our finger tips! It's funny but no matter where everyone is, when we look up we all see the same sun, moon, and stars. My prayer for you Leigh is that the world slows down some so you can relax and not have to hang on so tight and wear yourself out. God bless, Rocky

15 years 11 months ago #17484 by n3qtrtme
It's been a little over a year now since I went though diagnosis, chemo, several TURBT's, a studer pouch created and all the education that goes with major lifestyle modification. All of the wonderful friends on this message board have helped me through the process and helped provide hard to find answers, experiences, and suggestions. The help provided made navigating this whole bizarre and unexpected cancer situation as easy as it could possibly be. A huge thanks to you all! I look forward to reciprocating the support and information and doing what little I can to help others through their bladder cancer experiences.

My 6 month check-up on 12/29/07 came up clean... YEAH! I am also now somewhat of an expert on possible treatments for hypercontinence issues related to the studer pouch and internittent self-catheterization (as well as techniques for keeping catheters on-hand while still living a very active lifestyle).

If I can be of help to any of you all, let me know. I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Christine

Christine Springfield
T3/G3 - Squamous Cell/Transitional Cell Carcinomas
RC w/Studer Pouch 4/25/07

15 years 11 months ago #17483 by Gene Beane
Love to you and yours LEIGH, WISH WE ALL COULD MEET, HOW ABOUT VEGAS!!!!Ginger

15 years 11 months ago #17280 by Clara
Leigh,
You are such a kind and thoughtful person.

This site has been wonderful for me, I feel that it is the only place I can go that people really understand what we are going through.

Clara

Caretaker of husband, Bob.
Stage IV
Diagnosed Jan, 2007

15 years 11 months ago #17255 by bobmac2
Leigh, that was beautifully said. This site has taught us more than we ever thought we wanted to know about Bladder Cancer, and that mankind has NOT gone to hell in a handbasketand -that people the world over are kind and helpful.
In appreciation of all our new friends- Lorrie

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne