Fox babies

15 years 11 months ago #17156 by Rockyiss
Fox babies was created by Rockyiss
Hi guys , well my son found a fox den in our old quarry so tonight my husband was feeling better so he told me to go ahead and watch them for awhile . I sat in my truck and video tape them for two and a half hours. Boy were they ever cute! There are five of them,looks like they might be about 6 or 8 weeks old. They live in the caves partway up the highwalls so they have alot of holes to go in and out of. They would sleep and play easy for awhile, and then Mom showed up!! Let the adventure begin !! They all came running out to her and it look like she was going to take them hunting, they crossed in front of me and climbed up the rocks an dissapeared. So I thought they were gone for the night then I looked up on the cliff to my left and there they were playing some more.Some came back to the main den and one came dragging dinner ( still not sure what it was) and that started a free for all ! This was my first time to observe kits like this and it was a blast! They rolled and ran and pounced and wrestled and fought for two hours, one evan came over to check out my truck. Finally it got to dark to see them, I didn't want to scare them when I started my truck but I had to get home to my hubby(he was in bed sleeping)
I wish all of you could have seen them. I wonder if I could teach them to come when I call, like the deer ? hmmmmmm love from Rocky
PS thank you Leigh for your kind words for my family ,my nephew is so missed by all of our family. My husband is very tired from the chemo it has been hard on him because he owns his own company and can barely get enough energy to go to the job. My daughter handles the money and books and our son is the foreman on the jobs so it has been a real blessing to have them to do it. Two more chemos to go.
This cancer has also been a good thing, It has put us together all the time and given us many hours to talk, and we both see life alittle different now . I fall more in love with him every day. My prayer is allways for all of you to find healing and the peace of God in your lives . Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne