Article on me and my Son

15 years 11 months ago #17260 by RAH
Replied by RAH on topic Article on me and my Son
Thanks all for the kind words.
As a parent, I am glad that my oldest is such a positive role model for his four younger siblings.
It is such a thrill, as my children grow up that I not only love them, but I like them too.

Next step is the Major League Baseball draft. It will be held on June 5th. My son has talked to all of the Major League teams about his chances of being drafted.
He has been told he will go anywhere from 3rd - 10th round. He will most likely be playing baseball somewhere in a town near you (minor league baseball is a day drive from nearly every spot in the USA). You never know. I maybe in your neighborhood watching him this summer.

Take Care
Rick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #17158 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic Article on me and my Son
What great article on your son it is nice to read about the nice kids that are being raised in a good way and are doing something with their life. But it takes caring loving parents to raise one that way. Did someone say Rick glows with pride and love !! lol . Rocky, ps I was the only woman coach in our littleleague for 7 years. I coached first base , and I really had fun with the kids.

16 years 3 days ago #16744 by mssmr
Replied by mssmr on topic Article on me and my Son
Hey, RAH -- I love this article. I am a BIG baseball fan. Last year when I was in Boston, I lived a 10 minute walk from Fenway and saw as may fan parades a day as
there were games x 2. And my university baseball team game me a vintage baseball shirt and signed ball -- also when I was up north. WE can write some baseball chit chat or pm sometime ifyawanna -- I love the distinctive whistle part, too -- I'll bet!!!! Grinning hugely -- Susan

16 years 5 days ago #16687 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Article on me and my Son
Rick,
How awesome for you and your family. What a great story, you must be so proud!!!!!!Ginger

16 years 1 week ago #16593 by tahoemom
Replied by tahoemom on topic Article on me and my Son
Very, very, very cool. What a great article . Wishes for good luck in whatever that great son of yours does. ;)

16 years 1 week ago #16590 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Article on me and my Son
Rick,

Wow!! You must be so proud! To have a well rounded, compassionate, drivin child shows the time and energy you spent with him...You get out what you put in...Congrats...Heres to GREAT Dad...they are rare these days...

Cheers,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne