Webcafe Chat room

15 years 11 months ago #17188 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Webcafe Chat room
Yes Karen you're right there are only so many you can put on on your buddy list and I prefer Windows Messenger over all of them but I would still have plenty of members here to chat with as I don't know everyone. So folks that are using Windows Messenger would have to post their screen names say like in Chit Chat. But this board powered by SMF if you look at the bottom of the page it takes you to another page where it shows you other features that SMF has. I belong to a poker forum that uses SMF and the girl has the chat room and it is quite nice. But this all depends on what the Admins or Admin wants on his or her site. Joe ;)

custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=458

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 3 weeks ago #16100 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Webcafe Chat room
Cynthia, I will participate if you'll have me..... Ginger Beane

16 years 3 weeks ago #16033 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic Webcafe Chat room
Hi Gang,

Ginger, thanks! and thanks for your kind words Maria...I'm glad you are planning to stay active, you too, Joe!

Jeff, thank you for caring enough to go through the trouble of finding software. As Cynthia said, it's already been put together. Mostly with Joomlah! features (i think).

Since any forum is all about its members, I'm happy to see so many good people active here.
xoxox

16 years 3 weeks ago #16027 by Jeff F
Replied by Jeff F on topic Webcafe Chat room
Thanks,Cynthia. I would be happy to participate as I intend to stay active in this forum.

BC diagnosed 01/2007
Cystoscopes and Miomyacin in 2007
R/C ilial conduit 04/27/2008

16 years 3 weeks ago #16018 by Maria
Replied by Maria on topic Webcafe Chat room

I second that Karen. Wendy, I could not have come as far as I have on my journey thus far without this site, thank you very much for your efforts..........and your husband and Cynthia.
Maria xxxx

16 years 3 weeks ago #16006 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Webcafe Chat room
Joe,

I will put you on the list of testers for the site. In answer to your question about how the forum will shape up. As far as I know from Joris who we hired to be out web developer it should be very simular and we plan to have the same boards as things stand now.

Thanks for your offer

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne