Hollys father passed

16 years 2 months ago #14531 by mssmr
Replied by mssmr on topic Hollys father passed
Oh, Holly, I've been thinking about you big time lately and wondering what has been happening. Now that I've "heard" I am so sorry about the passing of your father.
I would love to think of something to say that would help, but I now I cannot.
Please know I think of you, my fellow warrior, often -- my condolences -- Susan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #14526 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Hollys father passed
Holly,

I am so sorry to hear about your father. I am sure he must have been so proud of his warrior daughter. I wish you comfort during the coming days.

Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

16 years 2 months ago #14525 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Hollys father passed
Though I do not know you or your father the tears started when I read of his passing. It has been 6 years since both my Mom and Dad died. I remember feeling like I had joined a club I didn't want to belong to. (Perhaps the parentless child club...I don't really know) I asked some older, wiser women than myself when I would stop missing them and they told me never. It is ix years later and I believe them to be right. But life is good (even with BC) and there are many, many years of memories and lessons learned and love to pass on to the next generation.

I really didn't mean for this to be about me. I really just want to offer my condolences to you and your family during this sad time.

16 years 2 months ago #14523 by Joey
Replied by Joey on topic Hollys father passed
Holly I am very sad to hear about your dad. I have been following your story here and just want to let you know that every Sunday when I go to church I do pray for you.

Keep up your amazing strength as you are truly an inspiration.

Joe (Banxs)

16 years 2 months ago #14518 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Hollys father passed
Holly I am sorry for your lost with your Father I know how hard that is. I lost my Dad back in 98 and my Mother in 2001. It always hurts to lose a love one in your family but losing your parents was the tuffest for me. I will say a Prayer for your Dad. Joe

16 years 2 months ago #14508 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Hollys father passed
Holly,

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your Father. It sounds as if you were both blessed to have each other. I know you must be reeling from shock.

Please take care of yourself. It is so good to hear from you.

With deepest condolensces.

Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne