our water supply...this is unsettling

16 years 2 months ago #14417 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic our water supply...this is unsettling
Zach..thats hysterical...i think!! SOOO glad i've never used Cool Whip.
By the way there was information on the water supply on our local news tonight and Cinti was one of the 28 cities tested and because we have carbon filters the only thing that showed up in our water supply was caffeine...but way less than in a cup of coffee...interesting i thought. Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #14415 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic our water supply...this is unsettling
We're probably better off drinking those 120 Olympic-sized pools than we are eating one bowl of Cool Whip. ;)

jonathanfields.com/blog/horrifying-12-day-cool-whip-experiment/

I'm off to USC tomorrow for my 18-month post-RC checkup.

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 2 months ago #14407 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic our water supply...this is unsettling
well they're not especially homeopathic drugs....but i'm sure i'm not drinking 300 million liters a day.......but they always say stuff like that.....like when you get a CT scan...OH its not as much radiation as a cross-country flight....hmmmmm really?....It is interesting that San Francisco had the most sex hormone drugs!! Lot of ED out there? Its just kind of alarming to me as we have so many environmental things to clean up...its just one more thing.......and when you think of a 8 lb baby getting a bottle of water or formula mixed with water..thats not a 2l0 pound man....just makes you wonder after you see the young children at St. Judes who have horrific cancers...Why???....OK i'm maybe overreacting....it comes with old age!!! Pat

16 years 2 months ago #14405 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic our water supply...this is unsettling
Just to put it in perspective, you'd have to drink 300 million liters of water, equivalent to 120 Olympic-sized pools, just to be at the same concentration of one therapeutic dose.

Not that it's a good thing--unless you believe in homeopathy and you've been prescribed those particular drugs--but there doesn't seem to be any reason to panic.

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne